Friday, September 19, 2008

Avast me Brethren and Beauties!

Tis Black Bess Cash here to regale you with tales from the pirate wench needles. Between me wenching and thieving I try to find the time to partake of this most glorious and honorable hobby you lubbers call knitting. Tis a banner day here as a new project has boarded the needles. Dyed with the blood of bilge rats who have crossed me, I am one repeat of eight into this epic quest.

Going against me usual weapons of choice, I chose the large and threatening size 11 needle--smaller by a hair than me broad sword.

Whether you be a jolly pirate or one who sails on the dark side, join the pirate revolution and partake in International Talk like a Pirate Day. Take me personal recommendation and peruse the New and Improved Pirate pick up lines.

3 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Shiver me timbers!!

I'm off t'find Orlando Bloom to *celebrate* the day!

WandaWoman said...

Great job on the stitching. The new project looks great too.

Knitting by the Pond said...

Love it ~ the color is so pretty!