Friday, August 01, 2008

July Wrap Up/August Goals

July Goals:

Knitting--
**no new cast ons--finish stuff already on the needles--DONE, no new cast ons.
**I finished 6 Barn Raising Squares this month

Stitching--
**QS Swimming with Dolphins(SAL weekend 11-14)--DONE
**Provence Sampler(HAEDless SAL weekend 18-24)--skipped this month as my sis was in town.

Reading--
**finish one book--DONE, read Dark Lover by JR Ward


August Goals:

Knitting:
**no new cast ons

Stitching:
**QS Swimming with Dolphins(SAL weekend 8-11)
**Provence Sampler(SAL weekend 15-18)
**TT K (2 QS Wednesdays)

Reading:
**finish 2 books

Other:
**workout for 1800 minutes
**lose 5 pounds

3 comments:

Corwink said...

Damn girl you are going to be busy this month! I need to set some goals. Let me know how Dark Lover was. It sounds like my kind of book.

Michelle said...

Nice. I should really start doing something like this. I'm good at making them and forgetting all about it. Ha.

WandaWoman said...

So no new cast ons for knitting, but what is your current goal for August?