Thursday, May 15, 2008

Reducio Sock Swap

After the Wee Tiny Sock swap I still had the urge to make some tiny knitted things and I loved the idea of such a quick swap, so imagine how pleased I was to find the Reducio Sock swap on Ravelry. I signed up, made not one but two socks, got some goodies, sent my package on its way, and waited patiently for mine to arrive. Which it did yesterday, and here's the loot:

All this fun stuff was from Knitting Gnome who was not only my spoiler but also the host of the KAL--very cool! Go by her blog and check out her baby gnome--it's too cute :)

My pal was a Hufflepuff. Jenny is blogless but she is on Ravelry. I sent her a casual sock as well as a dress sock. Plus I sent her some other goodies which in my mailing excitement I forgot to photograph.


I had a great time and I'm hoping for a Harry Potter related mini swap of house sweaters, hats, or mittens in the near future.

6 comments:

StarSpry said...

Fun package! I love the little socks you knit for your pal. So cute!

Sara said...

I'm a Hufflepuff my self and I am very jealous of your swap pal! Those socks are da bomb!

The Knitting Gnome said...

So glad that you enjoyed your package!! Love the socks that you did for your pal!

Michelle said...

So cool!

Corwink said...

Those socks are so darn cute! I love that you knit a casual as well as dress pair. LOL!

Sam said...

Love the yellow/black fairisle socks. They are insanely cute!