Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HAEDless Samper SAL(4/12)

This past weekend was the HAEDless Sampler SAL. I have been working on Provence Sampler using Caron Wildflowers in Flame. I think what is the most fun about this for me is that it seems to progress so quickly. You forget after you have stitched over 1 for a while how much faster stitching over 2 is. And, of course, there is the fact that this piece only uses one color. I think I am only working on one HAED piece with 50 colors(the rest have 90) so one color is really a thrill for me :)




**clickable thumbnail**
The picture is kind of bad, it was cloudy this morning and its hard for me to get a good angle on this one.

4 comments:

Sara said...

lovely!

Laura said...

It's marvelous so far, gf. :-)

StarSpry said...

So pretty!

Lindsay said...

I stitched this last year and it was pure joy to do, your's looks really good