Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Barn Raisin'

I have not been able to pull myself away from my Barn Raising squares. I gave my first 10 a bath yesterday and pseudo blocked them.

Here's Barn Raising Quilt 1(aka. the primarily Socks that Rock quilt):

**clockwise from top left--Algae, Lucy, Nodding Violet, Fire on the Mountain, Tres Campy(a lone Hello Yarn square).

Barn Raising Quilt 2(aka. Diva's/communal family leftover quilt):


I am going to TRY and knit on something else as well--I've got socks and things to finish people!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow. They look great! I understand what you mean about the squared being addicting. The first one I did seemed to take a really long time for some reason but I'm nearly done with the second one and it didn't seem to take any time at all.

Knit Eat Sleep said...

Your post sent me on a quest to Ravelry looking around for this blanket. I wish I knew the pattern! I have to get the book when I get out and about. Where did you pick up your book?

Love your squares! You blanket will be stunning! :)

Nachaele

Stacey said...

Looks great Kim! You've been caught in a square knitting frenzy!

Sam said...

Not one, but 2 blankets. You are funny (and diva is lucky!) These are going to be fab.

WandaWoman said...

If only you can tear yourself away!! Ha.

Rima said...

Such great squares!

Mary-Kay said...

Hooooo Boy, those are great looking squares! I only have my two beauties, and of course I got sidetracked on another project so I've got to get back on it. Can't wait to do our trade!!!

StarSpry said...

I love your squares! They look great!!

Corwink said...

Looking good my friend! I keep getting side tracked with other projects. I need to get cracking on my squares.