Saturday, March 01, 2008

Scarf in a Month. . .check


Late, late last night I finished my Trekking is for Necking scarf. I love the colorway and I'm sure I'll really love the scarf once I've gotten past my "I really hate knitting scarves" after effects. The pattern is great: easy to memorize and perfect for knitting group/TV knitting.

Stats:
Yarn: Trekking XXL (109)
Needles: size 4
Pattern: Trekking is for Necking from Nipperknits.
Would I do it again? Probably because I think it is a great use for some sock yarn that you want to last longer than socks do.


**And just an aside. Thank you very much, Marsha, for the bag. Stealth skulls, nice color, and just enough room for a small project and my wallet. Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Yay for finishing it! It really does look great. Quite a pretty colorway. With a lovely day like today, I'm sure you are ready to cast aside the scarf and look at it next winter!

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Love the scarf, and I'm in TOTAL ENVY of that bag!! :)

Rima said...

Beautiful scarf, and I love the bag colors...

Jeni said...

I love the scarf!!! You make me want to continue the always have a scarf on the needles and start mine!

michaele said...

skull butterflies!? crazy!

The scarf is great - I almost want to make one now, but I think I need socks more. Can't wait to see your red clap in progress.

Stacey said...

I'm totally going to make one! I love how yours turned out. Way to go Kim!

CynCyn said...

Just one skein o yarn? Beautiful scarf... well worth the effort! You'll love it when it's keeping you warm and snuggly.

Andrea said...

Beautiful scarf! I love the colors.

Michelle said...

That scarf turned out awesome. And I can't believe you finished it in a month.

StarSpry said...

Way to go! Your scarf is beautiful :)

Great skull bag, too!!