Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm Three

Today my blog is 3 years old :)

I finally feel like I have found my voice. I finally feel confident enough to want to try and mix things up occasionally. I hope to try some different things over the next year.

I cannot sing the praises of blogging enough:
**the people I've "met" (online and in real life)
**the enabling (in stitching, knitting, and reading)
**the information(I have learned SO much from other bloggers and websites)
Try explaining to someone who doesn't blog why you do it--do they "get" it or do they just look at you like you're nuts? I guess it is not for everyone but it works for me.

Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

melai said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Blogday to You! :)

Corwink said...

Happy Blogiversary!! I look forward to seeing what the next year brings to your blog.

Chris said...

Happy blogiversary!!

CynCyn said...

Three years old! Are we going to have the terrible threes with temper tantrums and everything? Or are blog years like dog years? Happy Blogiversary!

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Happy Blogiversary, my blogfriend! :)

Stacey said...

Happy Blog-day! I can't wait to see what comes next!

Mary-Kay said...

Hey, we nearly share the same blog-a-versary date, three years and everything!

I love it too... Hey, I'm haveing a contest for my 'versary, go and check it out!

Becky said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Margene said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!!!

Sam said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Rima said...

Happy Happy Anniversary

StarSpry said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!

Laura said...

Happy blogiversary!

Friends think I'm nuts. When I tried to tell Mom about it, I got as far as bringing up blogging when she interrupted and proceeded to wax eloquent on the evils of blogs. No, she's never read one. After that, I didn't tell her. LOL

Mel in Dubai said...

Congrats, Kim! Must check how long I've been blogging now :)