Thursday, March 13, 2008

HAED SAL Challenge 2008 (2/12)

Even though this is March, it is only the second month I have participated in the Challenge. I am allowed two months off and I had to take one last month because I was in Hawaii during SAL weekend.

I thought I would have had a bit more time last weekend to stitch than I did, but here is where I am:
Swimming with Dolphins--11Mar08

I made it to the bottom of the page which is always a milestone and I thought that green on the bottom was her tail but I think it's seaweed. Her tail is on the previous page. And those clam shells--good grief who would have thought something so small would be chucked full of so many "detail" stitches.

Here is what the finished product will look like:
Swimming with Dolphins--original

Stats:
Pattern: QS Swimming with Dolphins(Tate) charted by HAED
Fabric: 28 count white
Needle: size 28 Piecemaker
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent(half cross)

This weekend is the Sampler SAL, so Provence Sampler will be making an appearance in the Q-Snaps. I'm getting anxious to finish this one(I have a way to go) because I have no less than 4 samplers I want to start: CDC(Ink Circles), CDT(Ink Circles), Hawaiian Mandala Sampler(Ink Circles), and Sampler Game Board(Drawn Thread).

1 comment:

Sam said...

ooh that's pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing your samplers too.