Thursday, February 21, 2008

A knitting finish!!

I finished my second pair of Jaywalker socks last night. I started these a while ago then I got sidelined by Halloween knitting, Sheep in the City knitting, and Baby A knitting.


Stats:
Pattern: Jaywalker socks(I'm not linking to it because, honestly, just about everyone knows where it is, right?
Yarn: Red Rocks Fiber Works Aspen Sock in the No Repeat colorway**
Needles: size 2 dpns, smaller cast on

It's also the inaugural photoshoot for my new sock blockers.

**FYI this yarn was dyed with some leftover stuff and so it's a limited edition--hence, the "No Repeat" name. I'm not sure if there is any of it left at Colorful Yarns but they do have a bunch of other Red Rocks yarn if you're lookin' ;)

6 comments:

CynCyn said...

oh so pretty! I feel pretty, and witty, and... Oh. Um. Socks are pretty. I wish the 'no repeat' colorway was more available.

Mary-Kay said...

You know I love those! How much you want for 'em? I've got yarn baby....

Andrea said...

LOVE the colorway!!

Knitting Novice said...

They look really pretty!

StarSpry said...

Those look great! I love the color :)

Laura said...

The Jaywalkers look great! Love that yarn. Oooh. You won't mind if I steal those, will you? ;-)