Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Kelly tagged me with this one and honestly I'm surprised she can type after her garter stitch knitting frenzy this weekend ;)

I am to open a book I am currently reading to page 161 and copy the fifth sentence on the page.

"Could a search be set in motion with so little information to go on?"--The Thirteenth Tale(Setterfield).

Normally I'm not about tagging people--especially since I don't know if everyone out there reads(which you should be--it's way better than TV, especially with the stike and all). But here goes: Wanda, The Knitty Professor, Laura, Jeni, and Mary Kay.

So, ladies, put down those knitting needles long enough to open a book, pretty please!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How are you liking the book? I LOVED that one.

Laura said...

I'll do this in a little bit, gf. In the meantime, I left a little something for you on my blog. Make sure you check it out. ;-)

WandaWoman said...

I'll try to do it this weekend!