Monday, January 21, 2008

HAEDless Sampler SAL(1/12)

This is the second of the two SALs I'm involved in this year. This piece has been in my WIP pile for quite some time.

Provence Sampler--20Jan08

Stats:
Pattern: Provence Sampler(Butternut Road)
Fabric: 18 Count Cream Wool, Wichelt
Floss: Flame Caron Watercolors
Stitched: 1 over 2

I haven't stitched over 2 threads in a long time--those stitches felt HUGE! I love the color but I'm a little worried because I didn't prerinse my threads so I'm not sure if I'll be able to wash it when I finish--not that that will be a problem for a while.

In other news, I went with my neighbor to see Sweeney Todd last night. I love most of Tim Burton's stuff and this movie was no exception--what a great cast. I'm just glad I didn't eat before I went because between the blood and the bodies falling down the chute headfirst I thought I was going to puke.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The sampler is beautiful so far, gf. :-)