Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HAED SAL Challenge 2008(1/12)

Over at the HAED BB there is going to be yet another Stitchalong Challenge(remember I worked on Misty Weniera for last year's SAL). This year I have moved Little Diva's piece to the SAL Challenge spot, so I can guarantee I get work done on it.

Swimming with Dolphins--15Jan08

Stats:
Pattern: QS Swimming with Dolphins(Tate)
Fabric: 28 count white evenweave
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent

I didn't get as much done as I had planned but I managed to fill in some spaces in the top and start working my way to the bottom of the page. Although the picture doesn't do it justice(it's overcast here today), the colors are very vibrant--not my usual M.O. I guess that's why it's for my daughter ;)

2 comments:

Laura said...

She's looking marvelous, Kim. I'll just bet your daughter's having fun watching her emerge... And wonders why it's taking so long! ;-)

Michelle said...

Very nice! It seems I can never dig up the energy to get my stitching out. I need to figure a better way to store it or something. I certainly don't seem to have a problem obtaining more stitching patterns despite the lack of actual stitching. Ha.