Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stitching Weekly

I worked on Misty Weniera this weekend. It was the last SAL challenge for the year. I participated 10 out of 12 months. At the beginning of the year I started with blank fabric and now I have about a page and quarter done. I'm proud of my progress considering that I only worked on it during SAL weekends. Not too shabby for only about 40 days work--imagine how much would be done if I worked on it every day :)

I'm actually getting into stitching the foreground of the piece. There are cattails and grasses starting to come into focus.






**stay tuned for knitting content either later today(if I have time) or tomorrow morning.

***Also, I got Order of the Phoenix today and the kiddos and I are heading to our neighbors after school to watch it on their 72" TV :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Misty W is looking great! Oooh, enjoy Order of the Phoenix. I loved seeing it last summer, and definitely look forward to adding it to my HP DVD collection. :-)