Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Three-peat is Complete!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I finished just after midnight. And got it verified. And got my winner buttons and certificate. Year three of my Nanowrimo is complete. And it could not have come a moment too soon--finishing my story this year was tough.

I ended up with 50,900+ words and when I verified there were 3157 others who had finished too. That is pretty cool considering close to 100,000 had started off the month. It will be interesting to see how many actually finish by midnight on Friday.

I have enjoyed my celebratory cupcake and now I am going to bed and I am going to give my fingers a bit of a rest. Then it is back to knitting, stitching, and blogging. Hurray!! I have missed all of them :)

9 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Congrats on the finish. I am not sure what a nanowrimo is but have the general idea it involoved lots of writing and you are 1 of 3000 or so which is pretty amazing. Welcome back to stitching.

Laura said...

Awesome, Kim! Congratulations on the finish. It is *so* cool. You even have time to spare! ;-) It will be interesting to see how many of the 100,000 make the deadline.

Michelle said...

Congrats! That's awesome.

Knit Eat Sleep said...

Congratulations!! What a great feeling of accomplishment! I sure miss you and your halarious stories! Hope to get together to knit soon! :)

CynCyn said...

Congrats!! What a huge accomplishment!

omly said...

Congratulations!

StarSpry said...

Congratulations!

michaele said...

Mmm.... celebratory cupcake!
Congratulations!!

WandaWoman said...

Congrats! I tried to leave a comment last week and blogger wouldn't give me the comment verification screen, stupid computer!