Friday, November 16, 2007

Stitching Weekly

I worked on Misty Weniera for HAEDs SAL this past weekend and as you can see I got very little done. Only 400 stitches in the bottom left.





The other night I picked up I Love Thee for some more work. I had to frog a majority of the black you see there and it sucked. Frogging stinks anytime, but it really stinks when it's over 1 black on white. It's all better now though :)




The black on it seems really. . .harsh(I'm not sure if that's the right word), but I trust the chart.

**both pics are clickable thumbnails**

Nano'07: 22,500/50,000 I'm a little bit behind but my goal is to be over 30,000 words by Monday. I couldn't write last night--I was SOOOO tired. I've literally been nodding off at my keyboard, so I thought I'd take a break last night hopefully it helped.

2 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Good luc for meeting your goals!

CynCyn said...

500 words is a catch-up-able. You could give some benadryl to everyone in the house so you could get more time tonight :)