Friday, November 02, 2007

Stitching Weekly

Stitching Weekly has been missing for a few weeks as you may have noticed. Between our trip, recovery from the trip(which is still ongoing for Little Rage), and Halloween, things have been pretty busy at casa KIP. Now I'm finally getting into the swing of things again--just in time for my November Nanowrimo madness(but that's a whole other story).

May I present to you I Love Thee. I am LOVING working on this so far. I have been wanting to try one of HAED's monochromatic charts for a while and it was a toss up between this one and Motherhood which also comes in this form if you're not into mermaids.. (I still want to stitch Motherhood at some point)





Stats:
Pattern: I Love Thee--Seed--Heaven and Earth Designs
Fabric: 28 count white lugana(I think, I didn't mark it before I stashed it)
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looking great so far, Kim. Those monochromatic charts do have a certain appeal, don't they?

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a great start, Misty Weniera is looking good also.