Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jaywalking

Jaywalker 2(for me)


Jaywalker 3(for Stacey)


I've turned the heel on both, now I'm heading into foot "no man's land". My biggest concern at this point is whether there is enough yarn in one ball to finish a sock. I only made the cuffs 5.5 inches and I remember from the last time I made these socks that I had a ton of yarn leftover, but I think it will be REALLY close this time. Keep your fingers crossed. These will actually be heading into the knitting bag for a few days, because it's time to stitch.

Misty Weniera, Swimming with Dolphins, and I Love Thee will all be spending some time in the Qsnaps this coming week. I want to get enough of I Love Thee done to post a pic. I have a feeling that until I get to another page with that one it will be very difficult to photograph(too much white on white).

Little Diva starts her fall break tomorrow so I'll be offline for a little while. Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

StarSpry said...

Your Jaywalkers are really looking great! I hope you have enough yarn to finish each sock :)

Laura said...

Both Jaywalkers are looking great, gf. Hope that yarn holds out.

Andrea said...

Ooh, I love the yarn on the Jaywalkers 2 -- what is it? (You've probably already said, but I guess I missed it...)

michaele said...

I LOVE how MK's yarn looks in that pattern. It migh even tempt me to make some - even though I had sworn (based on STR, I think) that Jaywalkers was one of the ugliest and most overrated sock patterns I'd seen last year. I'll keep my fingers crossed about the one ball per sock, too - that's all I've got as well!

WandaWoman said...

Good luck with getting the socks finished. I hope you don't run out of yarn. The socks are looking good!

CynCyn said...

ooh!! your JWer is sooo purty. Stacey's too, but you know my allergic reaction to pink! I hope LD has a great fall break!

Dipsy Doodle said...

Your Jaywalkers look absolutely fantastic - I love your color choices, they work perfectly with the pattern! Happy Knitting!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com

Stacey said...

Can I just say again...that I love them?!! Hope you are having a fun vacay!