Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

From our house to yours!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Spiderman(aka. Rage) and Hermione(aka. Diva) ready for school! I loved, loved, loved doing things for the Hermione costume--it almost makes me like Halloween. I wish she dressed like that for school everyday :)







Which Witch are You? - Pics & 8 Detailed Results




High Priestess:Your approach to magic is all about wisdom, knowledge, and learning. You are a bit of a loner because the quest for enlightenment consumes every moment of your time. When confronted with a problem, you hit the books first.Name: Sophia (From Greek, meaning "wisdom")Familiar: OwlObject: BookYour Magic Specialty: Channeling the spirits of the ancient ones.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

8 comments:

Missjenimae said...

the kids look so cute!!!! Diva looks just like Hermione!

Whitney said...

Sheep in the city's sister here. The kids are precious and I'm the same witch! :)

StarSpry said...

Your kids look great in their costumes! I love what you did for "Hermione" :)

WandaWoman said...

LD totally looks like Hermione! Great job, Kim.

TheBlackSheep said...

Awwwww! How cute! They both look great!

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

The costumes look great. I love the Hermione costume. Actually it does re mind me of my school uniform, which I loved wearing.

Laura said...

They're adorable! Love that Hermione costume, especially. ;-)

CynCyn said...

Hermione, i mean, Little Diva, looks GREAT! I hope both kiddos had a ball and didn't get a tummy ache.