Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stitching Weekly

I got the kiddos to bed last night and spent some time on Little Diva's Swimming with Dolphins while watching Prisoner of Azkaban(I NEVER get tired of that movie--I think Order of the Phoenix will be the same once I get it on DVD). Here's the result:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also managed to get out over the weekend and buy this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Isn't it pretty? Click away on the picture to see what all that floss will turn into. I need a new start like I need a hole in the head but I've been wanting to try a monochromatic chart and I love this one.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Your WIP is coming along beautifully! Can't wait to see your new start too!

Stacey said...

Holy crap Kim....you are nuts! But that new one is going to be gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

I did two monochromatic stitching projects that I loved - one whites & one in greys. I think they are really dramatic.

Laura said...

The stitching for Little Diva is coming along nicely. The new one is going to be fabulous!

WandaWoman said...

You're just insane, that's all I can say. It's beautiful, but holy crap!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your DD dolphins is coming along nicely, love the colors of your new start.