Friday, August 03, 2007

Monica Tank

I've finished it just time for Diva to go back to school, but luckily I made it big enough that she should be able to wear it next summer too.



Pattern: Monica
Yarn: Cotton Fleece(Cherry Moon and Pink-a-boo)
Needles: size 6

It's so cute but if I ever knit it again I'm doing it in the round.

FYI--we are having major internet/computer issues here at the KIP household, so if I disappear for a while it's because my computer is sick :) It's taken me two days to get it to let me log onto the internet at all.

5 comments:

CynCyn said...

it's adorable on her!! is Little Rage jealous?

StarSpry said...

That is so adorable!!

TheBlackSheep said...

It's so cute but if I ever knit it again I'm doing it in the round.

Good idea. This is a must do whenever you can, at least if you dislike sewing. - and teh cute! I'm sure she loves it!

Good luck with the comp!

Chris said...

Oh, is that ever cute! Good luck with your computer woes...

WandaWoman said...

So very cute! I just adore this on Miss Little Diva. Hope your internet/computer issues resolve themselves quickly.