Monday, August 06, 2007

Tres Campy


How's this for a dreamy knitting spot? The tranquil Rocky Mountains with only the sounds of nature to knit by. . .that and 7 other knitters :) That was the last weekend in July for me. My second trip to Camp Wanna Knit Knit. Quite a few of the other attendees have already blogged about it. For the three part thorough wrap up visit Sheep in the City.

The company of fellow knitters who are also great friends was gift enough for the weekend, but one of the joys of camp has become the gift bag. Here's this year's haul:

The crowning glory of this year's bag was our own colorway from Hello Yarns. How cool is that?! I'm not really sure how we're going to top this year's goodies but I'm already on the look out for some camp worthy stuff for next year :)


**Also, I need to thank Stacey because I lifted the gift bag pics from her :)

6 comments:

Arthemise said...

What a beautiful spot! That must have been fun.

WandaWoman said...

It was so much fun. I'm sorry that it's all over. Last week was a rude awakening back to the real world.

TheBlackSheep said...

Oh, that looks SO fab! I'd just have a problem leaving after that. And knitting camp! What a great idea!

Stacey said...

This year is going to be hard to top...so maybe we need to think differently about next year. :) Let's talk!

CynCyn said...

let's not aim for topping this year... too overwhelming! such fun, and so good to spend time with my denver grrlz!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Nice spot, love that yarn.

Joane