Friday, June 01, 2007

Summer "To Do" List

With the end of the school year upon us, I came up with a list of things I'd like to accomplish this summer(June 4-August 10). As always this is a lofty goal and hopefully I'll be able to make a dent in it.

Little Diva:
**complete Summer Bridge Activities
**read a book or magazine article a day(NG Kids and/or Highlights) a day
**finish at least half of her latch hook

Little Rage:
**complete Summer Bridge Activities
**listen to a story/magazine article a day(not necessarily the same as his sister's)

Both:
**go the the pool at least 3 times per week
**go to the zoo at least twice a month(gotta use that membership)
**complete chores(mostly consisting of cleaning up their rooms/toys)

Me:
**reread the Harry Potter books
**read Deathly Hallows
**catch up on my IRA journal reading
**finish at least 3 pages total of any combination of my cross stitch WIPs
**finish the Hogwarts Afghan and at least 2 other WIPS
**declutter the house

No comments: