Friday, June 08, 2007

Still Here. . .

I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I HAVE fallen into finishing mode.

I am weaving in lots and lots and lots of ends. The Slytherin squares are done and I'm slowly plodding through the ends of those as well as the ends on a Stashalong project I'm working on. It's not really exciting to see a picture of me buried in yarn bits and afghan squares so I'll spare you that. Look for pics of the Slytherin squares with the Hufflepuff squares next week. I'm really excited about knitting squares now as only my two favorite houses are left!

I did find time to sign up for this though. I guess I'd better get a move on with my Hogwarts afghan so I can start the stole guilt free ;)

Happy knitting and happy weekend!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like you are getting loads done!

CynCyn said...

i can't wait to see how the afghan turns out. Little/no progress over here. I too, signed up for MS3. Sigh.

WandaWoman said...

Oh, another MS eh. Hmm, who knows? Congrats on getting some finishing done, always a good thing.