Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Misty Weniera--HAED SAL Weekend

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
**if you want to see what finished piece will look like click on the picture**

In the midst of having about 1,000 other things to do this weekend I found time to work on my HAED SAL piece. I had wanted to get page 1 done, but I'm about 2,000 stitches short(if I would have started stitching on Friday instead of Sunday I would have met my goal). Hopefully, I can squeeze in some more time on it this month and still get page 1 done.

The HAED team recently started charting a new artist. And I love this and this. I mean I really love them, so much so that--even though I don't need one--I may have a new start in my future. The Keltic Mandala is practically screaming to me to be stitched.

8 comments:

omly said...

Don't you try to tempt me with that new artist ;) I really shouldn't get any new pieces, but those are lovely.

JOT said...

Lovely stitching! I hope you achieve your target.

Laura said...

Those are gorgeous, gf! :-)

Arthemise said...

You're making great progress!

Michelle said...

WOW! That new artists stuff is just amazing. I can't blame you at all for being drawn to those designs.

Hazel said...

Looks amazing. Well done. xx

CynCyn said...

you know i know nada about the stitching, but i love how you're using hair clips to keep your threads in order.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Great progress, it is a beautiful design.

Joanne