Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Circle of Life




You scored as Mufasa. You are Mufasa! Independent, headstrong, courageous and wise, you are a person of principle. Your insight to life and past experiences (even if learned the hard way) have given you a unique ability to relate to others. You are well-respected and well thought of, but you'd never think of taking advantage of others' trust in you. Naturally out-going and personable, you have a knack of talking to people and finding commonality with them. Keep it up, you're the model friend!

Mufasa

64%

Simba

61%

Sarabi

57%

Nala

46%

Zazu

46%

Scar

46%

Timon

46%

Rafiki

43%

Ed

32%

Pumbaa

32%

Which Lion King Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

I love The Lion King. I have so many memories associated with this movie. Disney World is one of my favorite vacation spots. I went there for the first time during Spring Break in college. The first time I went with DH(who was just a good friend at the time and it was after college), they were working on this movie. Touring the animation studio was amazing; I am in awe of the talent the animators have. Of course, after seeing them working on it, we had to go see it once it came out. And I have accumulated quite a bit of Lion King paraphrenalia. I had toyed with the idea of doing the nursery in Lion King stuff(way back in 1999 when I was pregnant with Little Diva), but I couldn't find any nursery Lion King stuff(shrugs).

1 comment:

Deb said...

I too love Lion King. When my daughter was little we broke the movie into 2 parts - before Mufasa died and after he died - so she'd never have to see the sad part. IT came as quite a surprise to her when she saw the whole movie one day!!