Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Life in Song

I lifted this from Ms. Stitch-n-Snitch :)

(If somehow you were under a rock and missed the instructions, you were to put your mp3 player on shuffle and see what randomly-selected song would play the background music to these events in your life.)

Waking up: Drown--Three Days Grace

First day of school: 37mm--AFI

Falling in love: The Day the World Went Away(Quiet)--Nine Inch Nails

Fight song: Lilian--Depeche Mode

Breaking up: Affliction--AFI

Prom: Precious--Depeche Mode

Life: Spent--Filter

Mental Breakdown: The Only Time--Nine Inch Nails

Driving: The Beginning of the End--Nine Inch Nails

Flashback: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own--U2

Wedding: S********rs, Inc.(Remix)--Nine Inch Nails

Birth of a Child: When Worlds Collide--Powerman 5000

Final Battle: At a Glance--AFI

Death Scene: Barrel of a Gun(Underworld Hard Mix)--Depeche Mode

Funeral Song: Savin' Me--Nickelback

End Credit: Somewhat Damaged--Nine Inch Nails

I cannot even comment on some of these--it's really cracking me up. I'm thrilled that it wasn't all NIN because that's like 85% of my iPOD.

2 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

I tried it again just for fun, but I think it "knew" I was doing it because it wasn't nearly as good the second time around. :)

Chris said...

I did something like this a while ago, and I got some great ones, too!