Thursday, March 22, 2007

Two Years

Today is my two year Blogversary. It's hard to believe it's been two years since I started; it doesn't really feel like it's been that long. I still feel like I'm trying to find my voice. I blog for fun and I'm thrilled that anyone else is even remotely interested in what I have to say.

I've met so many people through blogging--in "real life" and "online"--that has been a great bonus to joining this community. I would have never met my very cool and extremely fun Knitting Crew had it not been for blogging. I remember when I found out we were moving to Colorado, one of the first things I did was search for Colorado Knitting blogs and one thing led to another and I met a great group of people because of it.

I was just telling my mother the other day that I love blogging because I meet people from all over the world. Even though we all come from different areas/cultures, we all have something in common, some common ground that ties us all together. Isn't that a lesson that the world should take heed of?

12 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Happy Blogiversary. I'm glad we met in blogland!

Laura said...

Happy Blogversary, Kim! :-)

Lauren said...

Happy Blogiversary!

kmckiernan said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!

Stephanie said...

Happy two years!!

CynCyn said...

I'm lucky to count you amongst my "real life" friends that I've met thru blogland. Happy Blogiversary!

Chris said...

Happy blogiversary!! I don't even want to think what my life would be like without blogging. Too dreary to contemplate!

Wanda said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm glad to have met you online and especially IRL. I'm glad to call you friend.

Michelle said...

Happy Blogiversary! Two years alreay. So cool.

Hazel said...

Congrats on two yrs! I am really loving it now.
xx

Karen said...

A very happy 2 year Blogiversary to you!

Ramona said...

Happy Blogiversary!