Wednesday, March 07, 2007

On/Off the Needles

Off the Needles

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pattern: Danica(Knitty)
Yarn: Patons SWS
Needles: size 9
Thoughts:
My first foray into entrelac. It was fun. And not too boring(I generally get really, really, really bored knitting scarves). This pattern would be super stunning in Noro--just putting it out there :) This is also a good project for Project Spectrum 2--lots of blue.

What's on the needles right now?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What needs to get on the needles soon:
1. my HP House afghan(Hufflepuff squares first)
2. a doll and a unicorn for Little Diva
3. some socks

5 comments:

Chris said...

So mysterious with the on-the-needles! :)

The entrelac is really cool! I hope you know how to knit backwards.

Michelle said...

I love the endpaper mitts. Is that still your first one? I haven't worked on mine in ages. Still loving that color combo.

Hazel said...

Wow thats some serious knitting! Love it. Noro would be gorgeous in that design.
xx

Wanda said...

Congrats on finishing the Danica scarf! It looks great. You've got quite the number of projects on the needles. Endpaper mitts are looking good too.

Brown Berry said...

Gorgeous knit works!
I'd love to know how you get your knit pictures to come out so beautifully. I'm a shutterbug and yarn addict, but I'm always happy for tips at being better at both.
mamamarce@gmail.com