Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Misty Weniera



Start: January 15, 2007-?

Fabric: 28 count white Jobelan

Stitched: 2 over 1, tent stitch(half cross)

SAL weekend is over, so far I've done 3/10 months I'm required to participate. I didn't get a lot done this weekend(I'm up to a little over 3200 stitches). Nice weather, activities with the kiddos, being tired all played into things. I'm starting to get into a confetti intensive section. I may start parking. I'm thinking that I'll mix parking and cross country on this one--the backs of HAED pieces are a disaster anyway.

I'm hoping that at some point in the near future HAED will release Deepwoods(another Tracy Butler piece). I really want to stitch that one. There are some artists on the HAED site that are VERY well represented(read saturated); I'm hoping that Michelle and Bob will spread the wealth a little bit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Laura said...

It's looking fabulous, Kim.

Those confetti stitches. Ug. But when they're done they always look fabulous.

Nicki said...

It looks so good - that castle is really clear now :)

I agree on the artist thing (and Deepwoods!) And weren't they supposed to be cutting back on new artists cos there seem to be loads lately...

Hazel said...

Looking Great!!