Monday, March 05, 2007

As if I need to start something else. . .

But there are some things that just pull on you. A Bouquet for Cheryl is one of those things. It's a tribute to an amazing stitcher who recently passed away. The pattern is free and there is even a thread dyed specifically for her.

The least I could do is stitch this piece in her memory.

Pattern: A Bouquet for Cheryl

Fabric: 28 count lugana, white

Thread: Lumiere de Cheryl

I've also finished stitching my February ornament for the Ornament SAL I'm participating in. It's a week late because I sliced my index finger open right before the last SAL weekend(Feb. 23).



Kit: Mary Englebreit--from the $1 bin at Michaels

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ooh, Kim, that will be stunning in that special floss.

Hazel said...

Im going to be doing the tribute too. I'll be doing it on Polstitches Fallen Leaves fabric with Carries Autumn Leaves threads. Ordered them yesterday. Cant wait to get started on it.
xx