Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What Does Your Candy Heart Say?

I lifted this from Mel(who has one of the coolest blog headers I've seen):

Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get


**That last one is too true; it's cracking me up just reading it. Back in my dating days I was down right mean to guys. I know in about 30 seconds if I like someone and if I don't they'd better disappear.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Arthemise said...

lol. Mine says "Hug Me"!

Mel in Dubai said...

Ya gotta treat 'em mean to keep them keen - lol!!!!

Thanks for the compliment about my blog header too :)