Thursday, February 01, 2007

Project Spectrum 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's time for Project Spectrum. I had a lot of fun last year; even if all my lofty goals didn't come to fruition. This year I've decided to try and set more "realistic" goals.

With that in mind, here are my plans for this time around:

  1. Make a set of 4 stitch markers using each of the PS2 colorways. I want to perfect my stitch marker technique SO this should give me loads of practice and I'll have some cool stitch markers to show for it.
  2. Make an ornament using one or more colors in each PS2 colorway. This one will be doing double duty as I have to make an ornament each month for the Christmas Ornament SAL.
  3. When applicable(as in when the colors apply), I'll make one of my large HAED WIPs my monthly focus piece. There may not be a lot of progress, but I'll get to see the color(s) in action.
  4. And, of course, try to work in knitting using the PS2 colors whenever I can :)

February and March are going to be for BLUE, GRAY, and WHITE.

I'm off to look for some beads this afternoon. I already have some blue ornament overdyed thread(although I may not do a blue ornament until March) and I'm making Eternal Promise my stitching focus piece(its got loads of gray).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a great idea. I signed up for this too and have totally forgotten about it so I'm glad you posted. I'll have to figure out what I plan to do this go around too...

CynCyn said...

you found a bead store you like? I wish I was delusional enough to think I could join and even attempt to keep pace with project spectrum. I hope it's around... in 3 yrs or so. :)

Laura said...

Your plans all sound terrific, gf. I was such a dismal failure at this last year, I don't know that I'll bother. I'll be here to cheer you on, however!