Friday, February 02, 2007

Project Spectrum 2--First Finish

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 


I have my first Project Spectrum finish. I went out yesterday and found some beads I liked, then I used the handy-dandy stuff my SP6 pal gave me and made these. They are by no means perfect but they are a good start. Let me just say that making stitch markers is a real fiddle-y business. Why doesn't wire just cooperate already?!

I don't want to give any future projects away, BUT I did find some skull charms that just may find their way into a future project :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the blue beads you picked out! And the kitty on the first one is too cute. What bead store did you go to?

Brown Berry said...

Very nice work!! Way to start off your goal list for PS with a bang!

Laura said...

Beading wire can be recalcitrant. LOL Your stitch markers look wonderful, gf. :-)