Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Misty Weniera

Yes, it's that time again. Time for HAED's Yearly SAL weekend(the second one of every month this year). Here's what I have gotten done this time around:



Start: January 15, 2007-?

Fabric: 28 count white Jobelan

Stitched: 2 over 1, tent stitch(half cross)

I am up to about 2700 stitches. It's difficult to count exactly as I'm kind of working cross country on this one. It's nice to see that tower done. Hopefully next month I can get down to the water. In case you are wondering what the finished piece will look like, here it is. I love this picture. If you want to know some of the story behind it check out Tracy Butler's site, she is illustrating a story she wrote which this piece is a part of.

2 comments:

Holley said...

That will be gorgeous when you are done!

Michelle said...

Wow! Yet another amazing stitch pattern. Can't wait to see it develop.