Saturday, February 03, 2007

Five Things

Laura tagged me for this, so here we go.

Here are the rules:

1. Get tagged
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog
3. Tag five other people


***I taught aerobics and step aerobics for three years(and it was a blast!!) I even got to attend a certification class with Gin Miller.

***I only like green beans(any other kind of bean grosses me out).

***I always wanted to learn how to ride English. I've loved horses since I was little and my mother always thought I would die on such a big animal.

***I worked in the Costume Shop for my Theater Department when I was in college. I wish I learned more about design and stuff but we mostly spent our time doing temporary alterations to costumes--ie. quick fixes.

***The first record I had was the single "Tragedy" by the Bee Gees. Seriously, that is SOOOOOO not where my head is musically anymore.


If you want to be tagged by my guest--I'm not sure who has done this and who has not.

3 comments:

CynCyn said...

you know i have to say something... Bee Gees? Really? Trent would be so disappointed.

Laura said...

I am *so* with you on the whole bean thing. LOL

The first 45 that I remember buying (I had some hand-me-down ones before this), was the Beatles Let it Be. :-)

Thanks for playing!

Michelle said...

Wow. I never would have guessed about the Bee Gees. It's crazy how our tastes change as life does.