Saturday, January 06, 2007

Christmas Booty

This is a bit late, but here are my Christmas gifts. I added to my pattern stash quite a bit. I think I did okay :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1. Knitting:

Victorian Lace Today(Parents)
Domiknitrix(Me to Me)
Fibertrends Patterns: Llamas/Alpacas, Sheep, Hedgehogs(Parents)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2. Stitching:

Cats SPML HAED(Kids to Me)
Cat Knot SPML HAED(Kids to Me)
Victorian Blackwork Leon Conrad(Parents)
Red Nine 1 & 2 A Mon Ami Pierre(Parents)


3. Tote Bags(my knitting buds will appreciate this):
skulls 1(Santa)
skulls 2(Santa)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4. Audio/Visual:
iPod Shuffle(from DH)
Big Love--Season 1(from DH)

5. Health/Wellness:
Cathe 2007 Calendar(from Santa)
Drill Max(from sister2)

6 comments:

Wanda said...

You should see the new Lexie Barnes bags at Colorful. One is pink and black and looks like it has flowers, but it's actually small skulls. You would totally love it! Total score on the Xmas gifts! You got a shuffle and the video iPod? Right on! The knitted hedgehog pattern is the cutest thing.

stitchnsnitch said...

How is the DomiKNITrix book? I saw it online and was wondering if it was any good. :)

michaele said...

love the skull bags!

Stitchen for Kids said...

Isn't Santa great when you need him?! Fun Christmas stuff! :)

Montana said...

Cool stuff! I got Victorian Lace Today also. Really dig on it! And BTW, I think your finished for the year list is pretty impressive!

Cynthia said...

victorian lace is a book that I want to have... even if i never ever knit one single pattern out of it. stunning. Skull bags!! Does your family love you or what?