Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh, The Weather Outside is Frightful. . .

Here you have it. 33 inches of snow. Tuesday we went to bed to dry roads. Wednesday and Thursday brought continuous snowfall leading to the grand total of 33 inches.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Luckily I went out early Wednesday morning to pick up some supplies(mostly for the kiddos) and the drive home was dicey at best--thank God for four wheel drive. Today DH and I spent the day shoveling--now if they would only plow our street. Shoveling almost three feet of snow does no good if there is still three feet in the street, you know.

In other news, I upgraded to the "New-no longer Beta-Blogger" which took ALL day to upgrade, by the way. The jury is still out; I'm cautiously optimistic.

5 comments:

Margene said...

That is one heck of a lot of snow! Stay warm and enjoy your snowed in Christmas;-)

CynCyn said...

did it take that long b/c you changed your template? i wanna hear the pros and cons before i take the bait.

33 inches of snow. are you plowed out yet?

Laura said...

Wow! Look at all that snow! Weee. Looks like fun. But then, I don't have to live with it. ;-)

I noticed right off that your blog looked different, gf. I've hesitated moving to the not-so-new beta-Blogger... If I could just move one blog, that'd be fine, but I'd have to move the SAL and the meme, at the same time, and am not yet emotionally prepared to do so. LOL I'll be watching you and a few others in the meantime, to see how you fare...

Christine said...

I love the new look of your blog. WOW that is a lot of snow. I wish that we would get some; currently it is 50 degrees outside and it doesn't feel like Christmas. Happy Holidays.

Arthemise said...

What lovely snow! I'm highly envious.