Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekly Memes

Booking Through Thursday


Mary wants to know...


  1. Do you keep a list of books to read? Yes

  2. Where do you keep your list (computer, PDA, paper, etc.)? On a Post-It on the computer monitor--to remind me to get off the computer and read LOL

  3. How often do you refer to your list? Every time you go for a new book to read? When book shopping? Or? I see it whenever I go online and I update it as necessary.



*****
Today's SBQ was suggested by Jan
(http://www.alpinemeadow.com/stitchery/weblog/index.html) and is:

How many different brands of "complete" embroidery floss sets do you
own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index
cards, palm pilot, etc.)


I only have a complete set of DMC and I have a print out of the floss list on the top of each of the four containers the floss is in.

No comments: