Laura tagged me for this one--I've done it before but I'll update.
Here are the rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre. Whether or not they have words or even if they are any good but they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now! Post these instructions in your blog along with with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. Vertigo--U2--Little Diva insists on listening to this(over and over) in the car.
2. Hung Up--MadonnaI would NOT say I'm into this song--it serves a purpose 4 days per week***see below***
3. Miss Murder--AFI
4. Love and Peace or Else--U2
5. Twisted Transistor--Korn
6. Miseria Cantara(The Beginning)--AFI--I like to listen to this one when I write.
7. Sin(Long Version)--Nine Inch Nails--you really didn't think I would make a list and not include at least one, did you? ;)
Consider yourself tagged if you're interested :)
***I have no idea how Madonna snuck into the lineup(truly I can't stand 99.9% of her stuff and I really can't take her whole pretending to be British thing). The ONLY time I listen to this song is when I'm running and it's only because of the the line "time goes by so slowly" which it always does when I am running--this song gets me through the last few minutes***