Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm back and I'm done!

I've been burning the midnight oil for this entire month(although I did take a couple days off) and it's paid off because I have completed my second novel for National Novel Writing Month. I've beat the sophomore slump and I'm thrilled!! I can't wait to make it three times next year :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Off to bask in the glory of my win(and get some sleep). Now I can fill my evenings with knitting and stitching again, because I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping too. Today is definitely a good day ;)

6 comments:

Wanda said...

Congrats on finishing it!

Marina said...

Gosh, Kim, you got more than your share of talent! Congratulations.

Laura said...

Congratulations! And you even have a couple days to go. Woohoo!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. Finished with a few days left to go no less. :D

Nicki said...

Congratulations!! That's so impressive. Wow!

CynCyn said...

woo hoo!! congrats on finishing. it must feel awesome.