Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SBQ

Sorry I've been MIA this week. DH and Little Diva are on vacation, SO needless to say free time is few and far between. Also, I've been stitching like a fiend in hopes of having a happy dancing big finish by Friday!

Today's SBQ was suggested by Vash
(http://seasidestitcher.blogspot.com/) and is:

Which way do you stitch, i.e. do you stitch /// followed by \\\ on
top, or the other way around \\\ followed by ///? Are you left- or
right-handed and do you think that this affects the way that you stitch?


I stitch /// followed by \\\. I'm right handed but I don't think that makes a difference. I was taught to stitch right slant then left and that's what has stuck. This question looks familiar--did we have it before?

If you were to come across a sampler chart that caught your eye and appealed to you, would you or would you not stitch it if it had a morbid or “creepy” saying on it? If not, why?

Look who you're asking! Morbid. . .creepy. . .bring it on! That is probably what would have drawn me to the chart to begin with LOL :)

No comments: