Friday, October 20, 2006

Magic Witch--hopefully the next post will show her finished!


Bailey(aka--BB)


Kahlua(aka--Cracky)

First--totally unrelated to stitching or knitting. I'd like to wish my kitties, Bailey(aka BB) and Kahlua(aka Cracky), a very Happy 10th Birthday! They are my first babies and now they are the senior citizens of our house :) If I can get them to sit still for a picture, I'll put it up(they still have loads of energy and it's difficult to catch them sitting still in the same place at the same time).


Magic Witch 93.3%

Magic Witch. . .still not done. Very close to being done--a mere 2090 stitches away. I have a new start already to take her place, but I refuse to start it until she is finished SO that's what I'll be working on this weekend.

5 comments:

Laura said...

You are getting *so* close to being done with your witch! She's looking marvelous.

Wonderful re-use of that gorgeous sock yarn, gf. The ped looks great!

omly said...

She looks great! I am amazed by how much progress you make on both your stitching and knitting projects at the same time. It makes me a little ashamed of my incredibly slow stitching progress.

Nicki said...

So nearly there! She's amazing and she's going to be an incredibly appropriately timed finish :)

Wanda said...

Wow, you've really made a lot of progres son Magic Witch. You're almost done with it!

Stitchen for Kids said...

Wow! That is awesome!! You are so close! I love it.