Thursday, October 19, 2006

Filler

I promise that tomorrow I will have a Socktoberfest and Magic Witch post. This week has been crazy busy and next week doesn't promise to be any better with Diva and DH on vacation for the week. I guess we are heading into that time of year where things just start building up. I'm trying not to even think about November yet--holiday shopping, Thanksgiving, the usual grind, and Nanowrimo. Very busy.

I lifted this from Laura:
48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Kimberly

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. And my maiden name was the most unoriginal name ever--EVER I say.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? It doesn't take much to get me to cry if I'm in the right mood. I'd say in the last month.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, not anymore. I type almost everything and my handwriting has suffered(but my typing speed has much improved LOL). I really have to make an effort to have legible handwriting anymore.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I'm not a big fan of lunchmeat, but if I were to splurge it would be good roast beef.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, I like me ;) But it would depend on the day, there are days when I don't like myself and certainly wouldn't expect anyone else to.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, I've had one since I was 15.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but I don't think I should. A doctor once said mine are 3 or 4 times normal size, but not big enough to come out?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi Go Lean Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, I'm pretty strong and getting stronger(I am actively working on it). Mentally, yeah, I think I am pretty strong.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food

14. SHOE SIZE? 8. Used to be a 7.5 until I had kids then they grew(one of the many places on my body that grew through childbearing).

5. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am not spontaneous AT ALL.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sixth grade students and faculty from Texas.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nope, since I didn't send it to anyone.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants, white t-shirt, no shoes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Reduced fat Triscuits

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Sesame Street

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pacific Blue--we spend a lot of time with crayons here.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla and Lavender

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My parents

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and hair

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yes, even though we've only met in blogland.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic--Long Island Iced Tea. Hot--Pumpkin Spice Latte. Cold--Iced Tea Lemonade. Can you tell I spend a lot of time at Starbucks.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Hockey--actually it's the only major sport I like. I also like watching equestrian events and sometimes ice skating.

29. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown.

30. HAT SIZE? I don't wear hats, except the occasional adjustable baseball hat.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? sushi

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Neither--is there another choice?

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer--there is no contest here. The hotter and drier the better. Cold, snow, ice--YUCK!

36. HUGS OR KISSES? It depends on who is doing the kissing; otherwise it's hugs.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea, as I said I didn't send it to anyone.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see #38

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Belgariad and Starmore's Fair Isle Knitting.

41. WHATÂ’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I don't use a mousepad.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? We watched Over the Hedge as a family and then I watched Lost.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My kids laughing and playing. Coming in a close second is Nine Inch Nails.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? No.

45. THE FURTHEST YOUÂ’VE BEEN FROM HOME? I guess Hawaii. That's a tough question as I try to think of anywhere I live as home.

46. WHATÂ’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I think I am a good judge of character, but I don't know if that's a talent.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New York.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I lifted it from Laura's Blog.

3 comments:

Askinstoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Askinstoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wanda said...

It's amazing to me how many people, from reading this meme, still have their tonsils. I had min removed when I was 5. I just thought everyone did.