Monday, September 04, 2006

Summer Reading Challenge--The Final Tally

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lord of the Rings
The Belgariad
The Black Jewels Trilogy
Eldest
Knit the Classics(1 summer book)
rereading HP4-6
rereading Dark Hunter series: finished
Dark Side of the Moon: finished
Danse Macabre: finished
Sword of Darkness: finished
How Full is Your Bucket?: finished
Pawn of the Prophecy(Book 1 Belgariad): finished
Queen of Sorcery(Book 2 Belgariad): finished

Now for a little non fiction. My husband asked me to read How Full is Your Bucket? by Tom Rath and Donald O. Clifton. First, the print is HUGE and it's only 111 pages(barely a book as far as I'm concerned). Personally, I wouldn't have paid $20 for it. It's all about being positive and creating positive interactions. It was okay. Did it make me more positive? I doubt it.

I finished 6 books total over the summer and I'm pleased with that. I am really loving the Belgariad and I'm enjoying savoring each and every page. Thanks to everyone who recommended it to me!

2 comments:

ttbookjunkie said...

It looks like you finished half your challenge list which is really awesome! How full is your bucket sounds a lot like that book Who Moved my Cheese which my mom gave to me and I have questioned every day I see it why the heck she spent her money on drawings of mice with a few common sense quotes.

Amanda

Laura said...

You hadn't said anything about the Belgariad for a while, and I was afraid you weren't enjoying it. Disaster! Ah, disaster averted, you *do* like it. Yippee!