Monday, September 04, 2006

RIP 2006 Autumn Challenge

Moving on into fall. Amanda talked about this challenge and it's perfect for me because it runs through the end of October. I won't be reading much(if at all)in November as it will be Nanowrimo time again--hurray!!



Here are my five choices for this latest challenge:
(1) Magician's Gambit(Eddings)
(2) Castle of Wizardry(Eddings)
(3) Enchanter's Game(Eddings)
(4) The Pit and the Pendulum(Poe)
(5) The Premature Burial(Poe)

The first three may not be in the exact spirit of the challenge but I want to finish so they're staying and the last two definitely go with the theme.

2 comments:

ttbookjunkie said...

Poe in October seems perfect. Great list.

Amanda

Christine said...

Poe is my favorite American author, The Murders in Rue Morgue is one of my favorites. I wish I had time to read for myself, instead I'm stuck with a cataloging text book. Thank you for the lovely compliment. I think the reason I dislike my program so much is that it is so far away from my English Lit background that I love so much. What are your undergrad and grad degrees in?
Christine