Sunday, September 03, 2006

Recent Stash Acquisitions

This is the booty from my August Stashalong Free Day--I'd bought some and ordered some and wanted to wait until I had it all in one place to post it :)


Stash Enhancement

Bottom up:
4 skeins Blackberry Ridge DK in Joyce's Choice for a Clapotis
2 skeins Lorna's Laces Sport in Springer(Diva picked this out for a hat--so technically it's not mine--it's also not a colorway I would pick out)
1 skein Knit Picks Superwash sock yarn in Bare
3 skeins Knit Picks Essential sock yarn in black, burgandy, and ash
2 skeins(only on pictured) Socks that Rock in Lucy(eventually for socks because one of my kitties is the same color as Lucy)

All the Knit Picks yarn is for the pirate argyle socks.
And the STR Lucy yarn is something I'm going to covet for a little while ;)

2 comments:

ttbookjunkie said...

Lovely yarn. Clapotis will look so great in your Blackberry Ridge.

Amanda :)

Wanda said...

Ooh, you got some nice stuff there chica! I love that Lucy colorway too. I can't wait to see the argyle socks, the colors you chose look great!