Friday, September 01, 2006

Project Spectrum Clean Sweep

Okay--here's what I'd like to accomplish knitting/stitching wise this month.

(1) Finish Magic Witch(April Project Spectrum piece)--a lofty goal, but doable(if I'm determined enough)

(2) Finish my top down raglan(March Project Spectrum piece)

I know it's not much but I'm trying to set "realistic goals" rather than ones that I can't reach--the eyes bigger than your stomach phenomenon; or in the case, the eyes bigger than your ability ;)

4 comments:

Lolly said...

You CAN do it! I have two major projects to finish as well!

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Thanks for the post. It inspired me to finish 2 WIPS, one which dates back to April 2005!
=:8

Kim said...

I'm glad I inspired you!!

Wanda said...

I think those are very respectable goals for what you can get finished in a month's time. Nothing wrong with that. I tend to put too much down, but I do realize even when I'm doing it that I can't get it all done in that time frame.