Saturday, September 16, 2006

Magic Witch


Magic Witch 73%

I am definitely heading into the final laps with Magic Witch. I have 22900/31350 done. And I have pretty much all of her face.

I am unfortunately behind in my goal to get her done by the end of the month. It's still possible but it's going to take a big push between now and the 30th. This week though stitching has felt like a chore(and that's not why I do it). I really, really, really want to get this done but I don't want to hate it when I'm finished either.

The knitting bug has pulling at me big time this week. Eunny posted the rest of her sock pattern--and her sock looks spectacular! I want to make that sock--I REALLY want to make that sock--I even got my computer to cooperate and print the charts for me. I think it may be my Socktober piece(along with Arrgyle).

2 comments:

Wanda said...

You're making great progress on the Magic Witch! Can't wait to see it all done, but definitely take your time and enjoy it. That sock Eunny is doing is amazing. I absolutely love it, but I don't have to make it! I'll leave that to you. What I keep thinking is that she's enjoying that sock, but will she finish the mate to it? She doesn't love socks so much herself, ya know?

Nicki said...

She looks so good! But it's not worth pushing at her if you're not enjoying it. Another few weeks on the deadline won't hurt surely :)