Friday, September 22, 2006

Magic Witch and Booking Through Thursday


Magic Witch 75%

Moving right along on Magic Witch. 23700/31350 stitches done. I have had to amend my timeline on this one just a bit. The tentative finish date right now is October 19(I really want it done before Halloween and before HAEDs New Start SAL). Magic Witch will be taking a break this weekend as I work on Storykeeper for the UFO SAL.

I am also making progress on my top down raglan as part of my Project Clean Sweep month--hopefully I'll have the body done soon(I have about 4 more inches before the ribbing), then just 2 sleeves and I'll have a nice red sweater for winter.


Booking Through Thursday



  1. Do you tend to read more books written by one gender over the other? Yes

  2. If so, which one? Men? Or women? Is this a deliberate choice? Or just something that kind of happened? I tend to read more books by women, but it's not a deliberate choice. The story is more important to me than the sex of the author.

  3. And (without wanting to get too personal), is this your gender? Female



Booking Through Thursday


But, enough about books. . . what else do you read?? Magazines? Newspapers? Professional journals? Cereal boxes? Phone books? Purchase invoices? Homework?
(Please be specific. There may be a test later.)

What else do I read?
**magazines(Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, Weight Watchers, Runners World, Celebrating Greyhounds, Interweave Knits, Cast On, Parenting)
**Professional Journals(Journal of Adult and Adolescent Literacy, The Reading Teacher, and as soon as it starts coming--Voices from the Middle and the English Journal)
**miscellaneous(various blogs/websites, Diva's homework, countless picture books, and song lyrics)

No comments: