Friday, August 25, 2006

Kick the Can!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This week the can kicked me. DH was out of town and I don't sleep well when he's not around, SO Wednesday and Thursday I had a total of three sodas(2 Wed./1 Thurs.). The sad thing is that they didn't even give me the desired effect(waking me up)and they have kind of lost their luster with me. I guess the second part is a good thing, because I don't really WANT any more.

So a small hiccup in the road this week but I'm back on track now :)

Happy Weekend Everyone!

3 comments:

Laura said...

The good thing there, gf, is that they've lost their luster. Makes avoiding them a whole lot easier. :-) You go, girl!

CynCyn said...

the really sad thing is that diet coke is a step down for me, from mt dew. no way i'm giving up the diet coke too! but i'm proud of you.

Ramona said...

I WISH MY HUSBAND WOULD JUMP ON THIS BANDWAGON. I AM NOT A SODA DRINKER BUT MY HUSBAND HAS A LEAST TWO A DAY. GOOD LUCK!